Meat Free Monday Indian Paneer Curry! A HUGE win amongst my meat eating flatties.
1 packet paneer chop it in cubes
2 potatoes chopped
1 cup of mixed veges
1 Onion thinly sliced
Garlic and ginger and chilli as preferred made into paste
Geera(cumin seeds), methi (fenugreek seeds) and sarso (mustard) seeds (1 tsp of each, or to taste)
1/2 Cup coconut yoghurt or coconut cream
1 tsp turmeric powder
1. Put oil in frypan let it heat up, add the methi, sarso and geera seeds together with the sliced onion, till golden brown, add curry leaves
2. Add the garlic ginger paste, stir, add the turmeric powder
3. Add the chopped potato and mix veges stir for about 5 mins
4. Add salt to taste and gradually add half cup water and let the veg cook soft.
5. Don’t let it dry completely - add water to maintain the gravy
6. Add the chopped paneer and stir.
7. Let it simmer for 5-8 mins stir in between slowly.
8. Add the coconut yoghurt or cream & simmer for 3mins
9. Garnish with coriander
10. Serve hot with either rice or roti or chapatti
Homemade Bounty Bars
Chocolate Coconut Kale Thickshake
Dinspiration - my favourite throw together meals
Raw Vegan Lime Cheesecake
The Original Green Smoothie
Plant-powered Mint Choc Chip Ice Cream
DIY Three Ingredient Facewash
Creamy Cashew Berry Smoothie