This morning I reached for the ginger root. It's loaded with Vitamin C, E, minerals, copper, calcium, potassium, manganese, iron and magnesium. It's anti -inflammatory; nature's own migraine, motion-sickness and nausea remedy; and of course, it detoxifies. Get it in ya!
I also threw some beetroot greens in there, they are MEGA good for you, I'll tell you all about it some time soon.
- 2 cups of fresh or frozen pineapple
- 2-3 good handfuls of spinach (you want it to fill at least half your blender)
- 1 cup filtered water (less if using fresh pineapple)
- 1 inch fresh grated ginger
- a few sprigs of mint if you have it
- a pinch of sea salt.
Homemade Bounty Bars
Chocolate Coconut Kale Thickshake
Dinspiration - my favourite throw together meals
Raw Vegan Lime Cheesecake
The Original Green Smoothie
Plant-powered Mint Choc Chip Ice Cream
DIY Three Ingredient Facewash
Creamy Cashew Berry Smoothie