ESSENTIAL OILS ROLLER BALL WORKSHOP
We get that therapeutic oils are a big learning curve for most, so we would LOVE to invite you to a free rollerball workshop that Amy, Eleanor and I are putting on this month! The idea is to
a) get to know you! and
b) help you get the MOST of the oils you have and grow more confident using them daily.
In your kit you have a plethora of solutions to support everyday ailments, and as stewards of these oils we want to make sure you are empowered to use them safely and confidently.
This is all about casual, fun, hands-on education and good vibes!
For existing customers it's a $2 donation to cover roller bottles. Simply BYO oils to make up your blends! We'll provide the carrier oil and the nibbles!
If you have any friends who are interested but don't have oils yet, they can bring $10 and they'll be able to make up a custom blend for themselves using our oils and resources.
Location: Mt Eden, Auckland
Whatever your wellness challenges, we can help you out. At this workshop we'll cover the following topics and more:
- Which blends support immune health and make quick work of gut upsets
- Which blends can be employed stat when you feel a headache come on
- The things you can do to support your hormonal health
- Relief from muscle aches
- Which blends best support the skin and ease dryness, inflammation and irritation
- Which blends support your moods naturally, easing stress and anxious thoughts
- Which combos make for Nature's liquid sleeping pill